2021 FALL LEAGUE INFORMATION
Conditioned Minds Foundation along with Tournament of Champions is excited to host it’s first annual Fall League at for High School and Middle School teams.
FALL LEAGUE INFORMATION
- Each team plays a minimum of 8 games
- Reversible jerseys will be provided to all teams
- Score sheet is provided but teams usually also keep their own book.
- No outside coolers or food allowed.
- Concessions are available.
Breakdown Fall League Game Rules
· 8-minute quarters (4 quarters)
· Two (2) timeouts per team per game
· Foul rules are the same as high school. Seven (7) for the bonus, ten (10) for the double bonus.
· Players are permitted five (5) fouls before fouling out.
· Overtime is 3 minutes. 2nd overtime is 2 minutes
· One (1) technical foul for player or coach; One shot for two points and the ball taken out of bounds.
· Two (2) technical fouls in same game for player or coach; disqualified for the 1st half of next scheduled game and One shot for two points and the ball taken out of bounds.
Free Throw Rule
A player shoots one free throw for 2 or 3 points on all shooting fouls. Common fouls will be taken out of bounds unless the team has reached 7 team fouls or the 10 fouls for the double bonus. Then the player will shoot one free throw for 2 points. A player fouled on a made basket will shoot one free throw.
The last two minutes of the game in regulation or in overtime, all free throws will go back to normal 1, 2 or 3 shots depending on the situation.